The Warranty entitles the original purchaser from the date of purchase for a period of 12 (twelve) months to labour and replacement of parts at no further cost subject to the conditions below. Topline Trailers or one of its appointed authorised agents will, during business hours, repair or replace any part which in the opinion of the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship, provided that the trailer/s has been operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and safe towing practices. In accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to have the goods repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Warranty will be void if:
- Intentional physical damage is found on the trailer
- The trailer has been tampered with or abused
- The trailer has had improper setup/use including failing to follow trailer safe towing and maintenance instruction
- The trailer is stressed or weighted beyond its stated limit
- Unauthorised repair/service/disassembling
A warranty claim must be accompanied by proof of purchase, e.g. receipt, invoice etc. Topline Trailers will not be responsible for shipping costs. The purchaser is responsible for paying all service call fees or transport charges, and damages and loss incurred in connection with the transportation of the trailer to and from Topline Trailers or its accredited service agent’s premises.
This Warranty does not apply to any trailer which has been:
- Subject to misuse, neglect, accident or alteration by any person
- Damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, Act of God, or other inevitable accident
- Hired to any person or persons