- Colours: Charcoal, Blue, Silver, Black (Other Colours Available – Enquire Within)
- Larger GVM’s (2.9t, 3.2t, 3.5t)
- Larger Sizes (8×6, 9×5, 10×5 – Other Sizes Not Listed Available – Enquire Within)
- Single Axle Available
- Hydraulic Tipping Rear Tubs
- Whipper Snipper Box (1 side or both sides)
- Rear Barn Doors
- Lift Up Roof
- Inner Compartments/Shelving
- Enclosed Front Box
- GPS Tracker
- Ladder Racks
- Jerry Can Holders
- Whipper Snipper
- Spare Wheel and Jockey Wheel
- 6 Months Queensland Registration
- 12 Months Queensland Registration
Want Something Different On Your Custom Lawn Mower Trailer?
We’ve listed the standard specifications and features for this Custom Lawn Mower Trailer, however, we can modify almost any part of the trailer to suit your needs. When it comes to lawn mower trailers, there are different standard configurations that we can do. Contact us and have a chat about what we can do for you.
Custom Lawn Mower Trailers – All Designs, All Styles, All Sizes
Topline Trailers are the epitome of Custom Trailers.
We understand the importance of having a trailer that works for You, Your Job, Your Business and Your Home.
Our custom designs are vast and universal and are crafted with expertise that provide functionality and reliability. Above all, we ensure that the needs of our clients are at the forefront of each build.
In addition, our service extends beyond the purchase of your new custom lawn mower trailer. After market service is vital to the longevity of our client’s trailers. With the right maintenance and care, one can see their trailer lasting for many years to come. Therefore, we recommend a Topline Trailers service every six to twelve months dependent on the usage of your trailer.